NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Amherst Island Community Alliance will be held on April 11th, 2021, commencing at 2 PM. In light of the current COVID situation, the meeting shall be conducted via Zoom and members will be able to vote on the various motions at the meeting. Members must register prior to the meeting in order to receive the meeting link and to vote by going to: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAocuyorzIjGdMuAHJnjBRXT22mV_n_5zgv
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email and the link to join the meeting. If you are unable to attend but wish to exercise your vote, you may do so by requesting a proxy from the Secretary and returning it to her prior to the start of the meeting. She may be contacted at email@example.com.
- Report of the Chair on the operations of the Alliance
- Report of the Treasurer on the finances of the Corporation
- MOTION: That the report of the Treasurer be received.
- Election of Directors
- MOTION: That Christie Alexander, Kirk Corkery, John Dauvergne, Stephane Levac and Molly Stroyman be elected as Directors to serve until the next AGM.
- Election of Auditors for the coming year
- MOTION: That Lorna Willis and Carrie Sudds be appointed as the reviewers in lieu of an auditor for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Corporate motion to ratify the acts of the Directors in the previous year
- MOTION: That all acts including the proceedings, appointments, elections and payments enacted, made, done and taken by the Directors and Officers of the Amherst Island Community Alliance since the last Annual General Meeting be approved, ratified and confirmed.
- Any other business that may properly come before the meeting
DATED at Stella, Ontario, this 26th day of March, 2021
By Order of the Board of Directors
Christie Alexander, Secretary to the Board