- Jan 01 - 02 2024
- All Day
Back Beach Reopens
Back Beach Reopens for 2024.
Effective January 1 to Labour Day, Back Beach is available for public use under the following conditions:
1. All terrain vehicles, dirt bikes, dune buggies and other motorized vehicles and bicycles are prohibited. All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking area.
2. No persons shall be allowed to camp, light fires, hunt or discharge firearms on the Beach.
3. Use of the Beach is permitted only during the period from January 1 to Labour Day and at no other time.
4. Persons using the Beach do so at their own risk as the Beach is unsupervised.
5. Keep the area clean by placing all garbage in the garbage receptacles provided. Users are encouraged to take their garbage with them when they leave the Beach.
6. No one shall use the Beach for sleeping or residential purposes or for the storage of personal effects or articles.
7. No trees of any nature may be cut or destroyed in the Beach or adjacent areas.
8. Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
9. Loyalist Township reserves the right to make such other and further reasonable rules and regulations as in its judgment may from time to time be needed for the safety, care, cleanliness and appearance of the Beach.